By using the Apps, you must accept this policy. If you do not agree with it, please do not use our apps.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our apps, register on the apps, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our apps. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our apps anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however it may prevent them from engaging in certain apps related activities.
We may automatically read and collect (with or without permission):
* Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
* Device and Usage Information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
* Identifiers that you use to log in to or use our service, such as your username, google account or Facebook ID, and the public data associated with it.
* Phone State and ID
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, location, the type of device and OS version, and other technical information about Users, means of connection to our apps, as well as the way they use the App in the different menus and functions used.
How we use collected information
KLIKHOST.COM may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
* To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
* Provide user and other support, including to our third-party business partners.
* Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
* To send periodic emails on company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our apps. To prevent the collection of Location Information on Android devices disable Bluetooth and Location.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pursuant to data protection laws, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your individual data we might possess. To do so, please write to [email protected]